Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Still got 'em!

Ears, that is. When Lindsay was a baby, we always cracked up about her ears. They are SO cute, yet SO sticking out! When I saw this picture from her birthday, I got to thinking about how she still has the same ears except now they're just covered by all her beautiful hair (when she's not wearing a party hat). She's just so cute!

Lindsay at (almost) four.

Lindsay at three months.

Stay tuned for my posts about the tooth fairy dilemma and Lindsay's four year photos (scheduled for tomorrow morning - wish me luck and cooperation!).

4 comments:

tv said...

Awwww, LOVE the photos of your little cutie! I'll check the blog during breaks at work tomorrow for tooth ferry updates. :-)

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! and so are your etsy scrapbooks!

Beth said...

yep, she's still got em! :)

Oh, I can't wait to hear about the tooth fairy and the pictures!

Love ya!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

I just love her to death :) She is too cute!