Monday, September 1, 2008

The makeover

So I'm sure you've noticed the makeover. I want to have one of those adorable custom templates made for my blog but alas, I am too cheap. I decided to have my own free makeover. I did some scrapbooking/paper piecing for my header/blog banner and it turned out okay. It's really starting to annoy me though because as you can see, my photo does not fit into the header box. I've tried everything and nothing is getting it where it should be. Errrr...

If anyone knows any tricks out there, I would be especially appreciative. Otherwise, I guess I'll be "outside the box".

Thanks!

4 comments:

Beth said...

It still looks good eventhough it's "outside the box". I didn't even notice that the first time I looked. I know what you mean though about it driving you crazy. I think it's a conspiricy. I certainly don't know any tricks, it took me several hours just to figure out how to have a list of other bloggers on my blog.

I love reading your blogs! This is so fun.

Love ya too!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

I love the paper piecing! I'm going to have to figure something out for my page... you might have to help me put it up though :p

Beth said...

oooo, I like the brown!

tv said...

I love it. Perhaps I could commission one of my talented sisters-in-law to make me a cute header...?