Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Seven years ago yesterday...

my first beautiful daughter was born. It is hard to believe she is seven years old already. I remember this day seven years ago. Her father and I brought her home from the hospital and I remember thinking "what now?" Not to worry, she took charge and let us know!

What a blessing she is. Always cheerful and thoughtful. I've never known anyone who talks as much as she does (non-stop). I love the way she is always happy and trying to make sure everyone else is happy too.

For dinner, she wanted to have cheesy bread sticks that she learned how to make at school. We also had salad and of course her favorite, cupcake cones. She was THRILLED to receive a horse music/jewelry box that she has wanted for ages!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!






I am adding this photo too as I know you will appreciate "the fashionista's" party attire...



I will be posting photos of our joyous Christmas Eve, Christmas, and our anniversary soon. (Whew, it's been a crazy week!)

Hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!

4 comments:

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

YAY! Happy Birthday to Laura! I can't believe how old she is!!!!

I also LOVE Lindsay's outfit. Hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

Lovin' the cone cupcakes! Also, lovin' the "fashionista's" outfit! I have a couple of those at my house too. I will email soon ~ promise!

tv said...

Happy birthday, Laura! What a beautiful young lady she is becoming. And Linds could compete with the fierce fashionistas in Shanghai any day... :-)

Dave said...

Happy Birthday Laura!!

What is in those cupcakes?
Triptafan? Lindz looks like
she is about to fall asleep.