Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Handmade Gifts

Just thought I would share some of the handmade Christmas gifts I have made this year. First up is the set of cards I made for the girls' Sunday School teachers. I used one of my all time favorite Stampin' Up sets, "All God's Children".


Next up, I made this 12x12 frame for my neighbors. Their son is serving in the US Army in Afghanistan. (My heart is with all of our men & women in uniform serving in Iraq & Afghanistan and their families. Some of my most difficult days came when my husband was in Iraq & Afghanistan and I am SO thankful to have him back with us safe & sound!)

Finally, this is an accordion album I made as a custom order for a friend. It is filled with beautiful 5x7 photos of her family and is a gift for her grandparents. It opens and on one side are all the horizontal photos. On the reverse side are the vertical photos. Interspersed among the photos are some quotes she likes. There is also a fold out envelope for notes or letters of love for her grandparents.


2 comments:

tv said...

All of your work is beautiful, Amy. I keep hoarding little memorabilia and saying, "Just in case Amy and I scrapbook the trip!" Heee. Merry Christmas. Love and miss you guys!

Beth said...

Gorgeous! How do you have time to do everything that you do? I thought I was doing a lot by making pancakes this morning and cleaning up the mess too. Ha.