Sunday, December 21, 2008

*Sweet* Weekend!

This weekend involved lots of family time & Christmas traditions. We made & decorated three dozen+ sugar cookies and our gingerbread house. It was a lot of fun, a lot of sugar and possibly a bit much "excitement". I am enjoying these quiet minutes while the kids are in bed. Here are a few photos of the festivities.

By the way, please don't confuse me for Martha Stewart. I know that my cookies are gorgeous and my gingerbread house is a masterpiece. Or not. (Although I can't take ALL the credit for decorating these fine confections...)







Hope you are keeping warm out there wherever you are. It is a "chilly" -2 degrees here in Southwest Ohio. Yikes!

Up next, some homemade gifts I made this year. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

How stinkin cute! I want some... I bet you guys are freezing your butts off, I guess I won't complain about our 45 degree weather any more. :)

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

I love the house! Dan and I are going to make one on Christmas day since we don't have anything else to do :)

Dave said...

mmm, those look good Amy!

Beth said...

I'm not going to address what my husband said!

I looks like Laura and Lindsay had a blast and everything is adorable. Can you help us next year?