Monday, October 6, 2008

Lindsay's photos

Finally, here they are - Lindsay's four year photos. Sorry it's taking me so long to fulfill my blog promises. (I know you all are out there checking every 10 minutes to see what profound and amusing nugget I am blogging about now.)

Here are a few of my favorites:




It promises to be a long week for the simple reason that Jeremy left this morning for Kansas and won't be back til Friday. (Good news - I get the bed to myself and can stay up all night and watch TV if I want to. We can eat cereal for dinner. Bad news - no one is here to give me a break from these perfectly behaved & polite children.)

Today we went on a hayride and to the pumpkin patch. (Hmm, I wonder what the next blog nugget will be about...) We had a lot of fun & it was an absolutely beautiful day for it!

Until the next nugget...

7 comments:

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

So cute! I love the last one. :)

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Adorable pictures, but I knew they would be!!
Have fun being alone!! I'm excited to get my husband back!!

tv said...

Awwww, isn't she a cutie? Love her! Have fun while Jeremy's gone. It makes you appreciate them more when they leave, doesn't it? :-)

Dave said...

Those are nice pics, did Jeremy take those?

Kristina said...

Those turned out great!! I love the first picture, she looks so grown up she is soooo.. cute. Can't wait to see the pictures of the hay ride.

amy said...

Dave,

Thanks! No, I took her to Portrait Innovations.

Love ya!

Beth said...

What a cutie! She looks so grown up!

Love ya!