Friday, October 24, 2008

Dolphins in Ohio??

I thought I would display a couple of my custom orders I have been working on. This is a collection of tags for a baby shower. I have made a few of these in the past and they have been big hits. One side of the tag is decorated in the shower theme and the other side has lined space for writing.

The purpose is to the tags available for everyone at the shower to write a prayer/blessing to baby or message/advice to mom. The tags add a nice touch to the shower decorations when they are all spread out on the tables. After everyone fills out their tag, the tags simply get placed on a ring and mom-to-be has a wonderful keepsake from her shower. The theme of this particular shower is dolphins and the colors are pastel. Just in case you wondered, it is a bit difficult to find dolpin "stuff" in Ohio. The shower will be taking place in California - maybe dolpins are more popular there?

By the way, I will NOT be displaying photos of my house that has gone un-mantained this week while I've been working on FOUR custom orders. Yikes!







4 comments:

Beth said...

Those turned out adorable! I love them! That last picture of that one is especially cute.

tv said...

Awwww, super cute! I love to look at your work, Amy. You amaze me. :-)

Dave said...

I did not find this blog as entertaining as some of your others. Maybe you should have shown us your messy house. Please be more creative and reflect on "Are you obligated" or "The tooth fairy dilemma" for the kind of humor I am looking for or I will cease to check your blog and leave comments.
You may also reference "garden & gun" magazine for good articles on what to write about.

tv said...

Ha ha ha. While I do like the humor in your blogs, I appreciate the creative stuff, too. So you won't be losing this reader any time soon, even if you post about your other special orders. :-)