Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Fall Tradition

As long ago promised, here are the photos from the hayride and pumpkin patch. Better late than never I guess. We had a great time. Lindsay was so funny. She had to pick up every pumpkin she came across to determine if it was the one for her. Her rejection of the pumpkins probably could have used a little help as her method was just dropping them back onto the ground. (Sorry pumpkin patch owners.) She ended up finding one that was in the shape of a peanut. She certainly has her own flair! Laura's method was to find the biggest one in the patch. (None were very big. Apparently you had to pay more $ to get a decent sized pumpkin...) She's such a firstborn, always scouting out the biggest and best for herself.

Happy Fall!





This one below is my favorite photo - she's so beautiful!

Lindsay's peanut shaped pumpkin.


3 comments:

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

I looooove Lindsay's peanut pumpkin! How hilarious and totally her! The pictures are fantastic. I agree, you have beautiful children!

tv said...

Hah, so cute! I laughed out loud when I saw Lindsay's pumpkin. Thanks for the pics. :-) Oh, and I lost the bid on the Vera Bradley backpack! I was very sad. Better luck next round, I guess.

Beth said...

I love Lindsay's pumpkin, I would have picked that one too! :) You're right, that is an adorable picture of Laura. It looks like Laura and Lindsay had a great time!