Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blogging?

Okay, so I have jumped on the bandwagon. I still don't text or have a facebook account but here I am blogging away. I'm not quite sure how you begin one of these here blogs but I'll figure it out. I have been putting this off for days now. First, I got all tangled up in signing up for a Google account. When I finally cleared that hurdle, I stressed for three days about what to call my blog. After much mulling and help from friends, I finally made that decision. Next on the stress out list, what to say "about me".

Look at me everyone, I'm flying by the seat of my pants. I haven't planned this first entry out word for word in my head. What if I haven't thought this out enough? I'm really living on the edge. Yikes! I better go get ready for church.

Now that this hurdle has been overcome, look for something a little more meaty next time.

2 comments:

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

So glad to see you've created your blog. Love the name as well.
I've been scrapbookin a little bit and Valli's coming over tomorrow to have a stampin' slumber party.
We miss you and can't wait to see you back at the beach!

tv said...

Yay, you're on here now! I'm excited to see pics of your work as well as all the fun things that happen in Dayton. :-p I'll link you on my blogroll. After all, we're family! Love you! (Wasn't nearly as much fun to watch the women's gymnastics without you on Thursday...)