Thursday, May 6, 2010

Meow!

I cannot seem to find time to blog unless it's one-handed with a baby in the other hand! My little man likes to be held at all times for best results! That's okay, someday he won't be interested in his mother anymore so I'll take him now while he needs me!

This is Lindsay's room pre & post carpet. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cat chair my mom snagged & re-covered for her in faux fur. Lindsay loves it too! It's complete with it's own tail. Absolutely adorable! Some nights Lindsay even sleeps in it.

Linds picked out her own colors and theme. She insisted on a blue room - the bottom color in the photos was her choice. She also insisted that it had to be cat themed. It turned out so cute & she loves it. Success!

As soon as I get some time, I'll get photos of the "moved in" room with her furniture, curtains, wall decor, etc.





4 comments:

Kristina said...

Super cute!!!! Love the chair...just one question??? Do you have the costume in the next few sizes...because you are going to have one upset child when she gets to big for it...like that will ever happen right? HA

tv said...

Love the blues, and love the chair! Oh, my, Lindsay is such a big girl these days! Hug all those kiddos for their Aunt Valli and post more pics of the addition when you get the chance. :-)

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi Amy,
finalmente sei tornata !!
Che bella la sedia di tua figlia, lei è veramente adorabile !
La stanza in blue è veramente molto graziosa.
Aspettiamo presto altre foto :-)
Buona giornata a te e a tutta la tua meravigliosa famiglia allargata !

Beth said...

You should have let Lindsay be in one of the pictures of the chair. ;-)

I LOVE IT!