Monday, May 10, 2010

One Month Old

Nathan turned one month old on May 4th. I had to take some photos in the hopes of getting at least one good one for the gorgeous Classic Pooh first year scrapbook my sis made me. I can't believe he is over a month old already! I am sad that he is losing his hair and developing male pattern baldness. I would say, he gets that from his dad, but I don't want his dad to be mad at me. :)

The girls had Fifth's Disease, also called "slap cheek" (which is actually a virus) last week so that is why their cheeks are so red in the photo. They ended up with bright red rashes covering their entire bodies. Wow. All in all though, a pretty minor ordeal!

10 comments:

Kristina said...

They are all so very cute!!!! Can't wait to see you all in July...

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Bellissimo !!!

Dave said...

Love his mittens and skinny legs! We can't wait to meet him soon.....hopefully....right????

Beth said...

The girls look so pretty with their rosey cheeks, illness looks good on them apparently. ;-)

Nathan is so cute, and hilarious! I love the pictures!

tv said...

So cute! I love his skinny legs, too! Is that Daddy genes, too, or are those Uncle Ken genes? ;-) His grandpa hair is dashing. Does he have the fringe around the back, or is he losing it all? Can's wait for our little guys to meet!

amy said...

Valli,

The only hair he has in in back. Fringe is the perfect term for it. :)

I can't wait either!

Love ya!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Adorable! I can't believe how much he looks like Jeremy!!! What a gorgeous family :)

tv said...

Oh, by the way, what kind of diapers are you using?

amy said...

Valli,

I am using my good old-fashioned pre-fold diapers. You know the kind from the olden days with pins and vinyl pants...

They have worked for three babies now & I'm still a fan. :)

I just tried a new "Thirsties" diaper cover and LOVE it. I can't really justify buying them though - they're a bit pricey for me. Especially when I still have vinyl pants that work fine and are "free" since I bought them with Laura and they still work just as well as they did eight years ago. Oh well.

tv said...

Well, I have a present for you, then. I'll send you the Thirsties cover E. outgrew. And maybe you'll like the whisper pants that I am just not into. :-)