Thursday, March 26, 2009

Working, working, working

I've been super busy work-wise lately. I mentioned a couple posts ago about the HUGE custom order I am doing right now. I have 15 of 72 pages done. Slowly but surely...

I am working on a bunch of other projects right now also. I thought I would share photos of a few I finished last weekend. The first is an ABC chipboard album for my friend's baby - I gave it to her for her first birthday. The second is a bridal shower paper bag album that was a custom order. It was done in the same colors/theme as her wedding invitation. It has kind of a "tropical" feel to it because the wedding will be in Florida. It had mats for photos, places to write the gift list and included 16 page tags for guests of the shower to write a personal message to the bride. Finally, a photo of another of the layouts from the "huge order".

Laura starts her Spring Break tomorrow. We are pretty excited! While she is off next week, we are going to do some cleaning. She has become a little pack rat in her room lately. I am also planning to work on some fun projects with them. I am hoping to finish a "pets" paper bag album. Their only pet at this time is a goldfish but I'm pretty excited about the album we're going to make. I'll keep you posted on how that goes...

We are headed to Canton for the weekend to spend time with family. The girls CAN'T WAIT to see their grandparents & cousins!







1 comment:

tv said...

Beautiful work! You are so creative and have such good taste in colors and sense of proportion. :-) Have fun over Laura's spring break. I bet Linds is excited to have her home all day!