Monday, March 2, 2009

We R Bugs

I beg your pardon (once again) for my lack of posting.

Last week the girls battled strep throat/scarlatina all week. It was a L-O-N-G week with fevers, sore throats, crying, pediatrician visits, rashes, antibiotics, more crying, and more. I'll spare the really gory details. Laura missed the whole week of school but (thank you Jesus), was able to go back today.

I had dreams all night about my blog so I decided I better blog today. The guilt was getting to me.

I wanted to take photos of Laura with the scarlatina rash ALL OVER her body including her face but she absolutely refused. Instead I'll share this. The girls have this "game" they play "We R Bugs". They dress up like bugs (Lindsay is always the butterfly and Laura the bee) and play music. They keep this sign and hang it up on the wall each time it's time to play We R Bugs. I don't know why I think this is so funny, I just love it that their imaginations are so vivid. I love it that I have a couple of little artists. I love it that they love to play together. They decided to play yesterday and since I find it so hilarious I thought I'd take some photos and share.




Some of the orders I've been working on recently...


"Udder-ly Adorable" 12x12 layout



8x8 Baby Boy jungle themed album

Happy Birthday (to my little sister) Beth! We love you. When I told Lindsay it was your birthday, she determined that Karilyn and her Daddy should wrap presents for you. (Heidi would eat the wrapping paper.) So, hope they got to it. :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for posting that lovely picture! I see now why you were worried that I might be mad! Is it just pictures, or do I always look that awful? :)

I'm glad Laura and Lindsay are better. I love the bug game, Laura drew such a nice illustration!

Oh yes, and after our conversation, I was curious and I felt Karilyn's tooth, and it is a tiny bit loose. I could still be a year or so, but exciting none the less.

Also, as payback for posting that picture, you have to name the baby!

tv said...

I like that the sign actually says "wr bogs." Ah, kids are so great...

Sorry to hear the girls were sick, and glad to hear they're feeling better. And your work is so cute!

Dave said...

LOVE the picture of Beth. I remember that party and I think that is a cute picture of her.
We are glad the girls are better now. Can't wait until the Circus!