Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wanted to take some cute photos of my Valentine sweeties. It was an ordeal. Seriously, is it too much to ask for just a few minutes of cooperation? I guess these ones aren't too bad.



And one of Laura with her Valentines for her classmates.


Our Valentine's day was not romantic but it was productive, which in my book, is really attractive in a husband. : ) I love a man who can paint. (And he bought me some thoughtful gifts including a really cute "family" frame with quotes and LOTS of openings for photos.)

Jeremy painted our living room today so our re-arranging project has taken a giant leap forward. Hopefully we will be done soon. Here's hoping...

3 comments:

Beth said...

Cooperation...what's that? I'm glad Jeremy got some painting done.

By the way, Misty got a hold of Heidi's Hershey's kiss and finished it off for her. I was up in the bathroom and I heard screaming! Heidi was sad about her chocolate, Karilyn was worried that Misty would die, and Dave was yelling at everyone one to be quite while he googled exactly how much chocolate a dog can have. Needless to say I stayed upstairs until all the screaming was over!

Kristina said...

Glad we had the same results for pictures!:)By the way I to find a working husband very attractive! You would think that our men would have picked up on that already...and everytime we turned around they were doing something productive. Here's to wishing!

tv said...

The girls are ADORABLE, and I'm excited to see this redecorated house of yours. Also, I heard a rumor of a Coach purse that you might have received for your anniversary. Will we be privy to pics of all this soon?

Love to you all!