Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let's pretend...

that it hasn't been over TWO WEEKS since I last posted. I've been a bad blogger. Oops.

I wish I could say I haven't posted because I have been busy finishing up my room re-arranging project. Or that I've been cooking gourmet, delicious meals for my family. Or that I've been selling like crazy. Or that I've been doing tons of fun crafts and educational activities with my kids. Or that I've been training to run a marathon. Or that my computer was broken (well it is, but I'm still using the laptop.) Or that I read my entire Bible cover to cover. But alas, I've been being lazy. Not cooking. Not finishing my room re-arranging/organization project. Not selling. Not keeping my laundry current. Not doing anything great or worthy. I've just been being lazy. And watching The Biggest Loser, The Bachelor, and The Office.

I do want to share some photos of one of the projects I actually have completed lately. At least I did do a little something, right?

I got these princess papers & embellishments with a gift card that my very thoughtful husband bought me for Christmas. Normally I am anti-princess, BUT, I simply could not pass up these adorable papers & embellishments. Ahh, glittery goodness. I tried to think of something a little more unique than the traditional "my daughter is so wonderful, she's a princess" theme. It's a letter to our daughters by Jeremy & I. The photos I used are various princess ones I found from the past several years - photos I have of the kids in crowns/tiaras.

These products are from the "Fairest of Them All" collection by Imaginisce just in case you need to run out and buy yourself some.

This is a 5x5 chipboard album and I made one for both girls but am just showing photos of Laura's album here.





Upcoming posts will include photos of Laura's baptism if I can get my husband to get some still photos off the video camera since my camera battery was dead. Also, photos of my room re-arranging project. I am loving my new & bigger studio.
Love to you all!

4 comments:

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Oh wow! Your album is gorgeous, I love it. The pictures you put in there of Laura are so sweet. Thanks for the update, I was dying over here!! :)

Kristina said...

That is the most precious thing I have ever seen! Made me cry...thinking how so very fast they grow up! How so many young girls are thinking they are not as pretty or smart as their friends... what a beautiful reminder that God loves us all! Even the plain Janes like me! Won't EVER find pictures of my oldest to go in that kind of book!LOL

Beth said...

I love it! Love the theme too! You turned annoying princess into Godly princess.

Yes, I have been lazy as well, but at least you made those cute books, I can't get past "thinking about scrapbooking".

tv said...

Love it! So cute!