Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

Laura thoroughly enjoyed her second consecutive snow day today. Even Jeremy got in on the action today (the base was closed) - we were pretty much snowed in - and lovin' every minute of it!
We got about two inches of snow, followed by an inch of ice, followed by about seven more inches of snow.

We played outside for a few hours even though it was freezing! We even ventured next door to the park and had a blast jumping from the swings and playing on the playground toys. Unfortunately I have no photos of our park fun because it seems I killed my camera. It no longer takes photos, only says constantly "Lens Error". Whatever. Here are a few I took before it decided to live no more.
By the way, there are not many photos of Lindsay. She didn't really like being outside much. It really interferes with her love of all things fashionable.






5 comments:

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Great pictures!!! I'm so jealous that you guys have snow :( We had one "snow day" where we didn't even get snow.... AND we have to make it up. Instead of getting Presidents Day off we have to go to school. I miss Ohio :(

Beth said...

Oh no, that's what happened to my camara at the beach! The same silly "lens error". It was the mother board or something, it would have been $250 to get it fixed, I didn't figure it was worth it since it was only a $100 camara. Bummer!

I'm glad Laura got to be off school, I hope the time off will be good for her. Even I didn't have to go to work today!

Dave said...

"lens error" -see the Porter ladies on how to break a camera.
I just shoveled the driveway 2 times. no fun

tv said...

How fun. That's how snow days should be. Also, I am pleased that Lindsay is into "all things fashionable." When she gets older, I'll definitely have to take her shopping! ;-)

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Hey girlie! I have been checking your blog each and every day for a new post, so get to it! :)