Saturday, November 22, 2008

What do you think?

Okay, so I'm on hiatus from cleaning my studio. I'm still overwhelmed. I began to make some good-lookin' progress but then I had to get ready for my craft show today and everything took a major turn for the worse. The good news is that even though my studio is a huge mess, I sold three of the four albums I made this week for the show. That pleases me immensely. When I'm not so tired, I will resume the cleaning and re-organization process. (Photos to follow.)

In the meantime, Laura brought home her school pictures this week. Here she is:


A long time ago, when Laura was very young, one of my very best friends & expert photographer, Bethany, noticed that Laura resembles Reese Witherspoon. Recently, I have had others make this same observation. One of the hygienists at our dentist's office just told me that a few weeks ago. What do you think?


8 comments:

tv said...

I think she does look like Reese, especially in the upper half of her face. Not so much in the chin area--Laura's is cuter!

Congrats on the craft show success! I keep meaning to call you and gross you out with stories from my surgery, but I keep forgetting until like 10 at night, and I know not everyone is a night owl like me. He he he.

Love and miss you guys!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Congrats on selling your albums!!! That's awesome!!!

I do think she looks like Reese. I never thought of her looking like Reese, but comparing those 2 photos I definitely see it!!!

Beth said...

You know...you should always listen to your hygienist! They're always right!

Yes, she does look like Reese. Here's what she will look like in about 7 years then: http://www.childstarlets.com/lobby/bios/portraits/reese_witherspoon12.jpg

It's from Man in the Moon, one of my favorite movies! It's funny because Mom watched snipets of it a few years ago and said that the young male actor reminded her of Ken.

Beth said...

opps, let me try that again:

http://www.childstarlets.com/lobby/bios/portraits/reese_witherspoon12.jpg

Beth said...

Oh, shoot, it's not showing the entire website, just google man in the moon! Ha!

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Oh how sweet! I love that picture and yes she does look like Reese still, expect a little cuter of course! :)

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

I just realized how sweet your comments were about me! THANKS :)

Kristina said...

That is how you are going to make your first million! And you thought it was going to be off scrapbooking lol!!