Monday, November 17, 2008

Things have gotten a little out of hand...

in my studio. I am overwhelmed. My studio is so messy and I don't know how to get it clean again. I was so busy with craft shows and all the orders I had in October and the beginning of November, that I let things get out of control. I didn't force myself to clean up between projects. I worked on too many things at one time. I am forcing myself to be motivated by posting some photos here for everyone to see. Gasp.

Next time you see this studio, it WILL look better. I think I can, I think I can...





5 comments:

Beth said...

I love it!

I can't wait to see the "after" picutres!

Kristina said...

Oh my...you have got your work cut out. Let me know when you are done with that!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Yikes! You weren't kidding when you said it was getting out of hand! Wish I were closer to help you clean things up :p

I cannot believe the amount of ribbon you own.....

tv said...

I'm super relieved that your definition of "out of hand" was, indeed, a little "out of hand." I was worried I'd scroll down and it would be like three pieces of paper out of place. But you're STILL not nearly as slobby as I am, so rest easy. ;-)

Miss and love ya!

Dave said...

OK, it's been 3 days and I want to see some results. What do you do all day, I mean you only have Lindz there, she can't be that much to handle can she?