Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've been busy!

See?




It's certainly not perfect but I have orders waiting so it will have to do for now.

A bonus of cleaning up - I am finishing up a few layouts I have literally had sitting around for months waiting for journaling. Here is one that I finished (finally) on our camping trip last year. (Sorry the photo is not very good.)


Also as a result of this cleaning process, I am issuing three challenges to myself. Readers, your job is to keep me accountable. : )

Challenge #1: Do not buy more stuff to make more stuff until current stuff is used. (I challenge myself to this one a lot but am not all that great at staying out of my favorite stores.)

Challenge #2: Work on this "Summer 2008" album before I forget what all we did! See, everything I need is here except motivation.


Challenge #3: Learn to use this new Zutter Bind-It-All that I just had to have. (It binds chipboard, cardstock, etc with metal "spirals" to make notebooks, albums, etc.) I wanted it for a long time but wouldn't let myself buy it. I did finally buy it about two months ago and have yet to play with it at all. (Yes, I have a sickness.)


And now a word on Thanksgiving. I am so very thankful for a warm home, plenty of food to eat, health, my husband's job and ability to provide for our family, wonderful friends, and a more beautiful and loving family than I could ever have asked for. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
We are traveling to WV to spend Thanksgiving with Jeremy's family. I hope you all have a wonderful & safe Thanksgiving filled with family, friends and warm memories!

3 comments:

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Your room looks great! I also love your goals :) They sound a bit like mine :p

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Beth said...

You really worked hard, it looks really nice! Can you come do mine now?

I will keep you accountable! :)

tv said...

Nice job, Amy. How many hours did it take? I really like the camping layout.

Did you guys have a good time at the Perrys'? We enjoyed your mom's good cookin', and Caiti made some fabulous sweet potatoes and homemade bread. We miss you guys muchly!