Friday, January 15, 2010

Dairy Delight

I've had these photos for awhile but am finally getting around to posting Lindsay's five year old portraits. She certainly made the photographer earn her money on this particular day. She did not find the traditional "I'm taking your picture" antics amusing whatsoever! Lindsay is certainly full of personality and most certainly not a conformist. When she has her own ideas, you better just give in and go along! She is most certainly a feisty one and I love her to pieces! She certainly adds a lot of spice and flair to my life!


And now, the dairy delight. Recent conversation:
Lindsay: "Mama, when I grow up, I'm going to change my name."
Mama: "Really, what are you going to change your name to?"
Lindsay: "Milkshake"
She has mentioned this several times since then. Her favorite dollhouse person is also named "Milkshake".
Oh well, who doesn't love a good milkshake?!?
I'll be back in the next post with addition photos. Things are moving along nicely.

2 comments:

tv said...

LOVE these pics. She's so big, Amy, I can barely believe it! And I totally dig her self-naming. Milkshake, you're adorable. :-)

Kristina said...

Don't take the wanting to change her name personally... I too wanted to change my name when I was little...mine was a more traditional name change though...LOL...I love this girl!