Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He is Risen!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We certainly did. Here are a few photos of the busy weekend...

First, our church's annual "Egg"stravaganza:


Dyeing eggs:




My attempts at getting cute photos of the girls in their Easter dresses:





Needless to say, I got no adorable Easter dress photos. Oh well!


For anyone keeping track, I now have 44 pages of 72 done on my "big order". I also have about six or seven other orders for albums - LOTS of albums plus two shower gifts I'm working on. Business has been good but I'm certainly feeling the pressure. I can only do one job full-time - either housekeeping or working on my scrapbooking orders. I already have the other full-time job of taking care of my family. Anybody got any great suggestions for how to manage it all at once???

When I'm busy working on orders and not keeping track of what my children (Lindsay in this case) are doing, this is what happens:


I need some serious HELP around here!

Do not be alarmed if you don't hear from me. I'm either working on scrapbook pages for people (certainly not my own - everyone else will have nice scrapbooks of their children except me). Or, I have drowned in a sea of dress up clothes and dollhouse furniture.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, you're a maniWac! You're really coming along on those pages!

I was cracking up at Lindsay's room. My house looks like that and I have no excuse!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Wow!!!! Linds sure did a number on her room!!! I wish i could come help you out!! We will definitely be trying to get there this summer!

tv said...

I actually love the first pic of the girls on the bench. They look like they are having so much fun. Joyful, as they should be on Easter.

That room? Ugh. I don't envy you, mama.

If it makes you feel any better, I have 95 essays to grade BEFORE I get the 50 research papers...oh dear.

Kristina said...

Wow!! I would actually have had a heart attack walking into that MESS!! I suggest waiting till the weekend to clean up and have Jeremy do it, that is my suggestion!! HeHe!!

Dave said...

That room is a work of art!