Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School

The girls started school last Wednesday. They were so excited they were up at 5:00 a.m!

I can't believe my baby started Kindergarten. I'm SO glad she only goes half days! So far, all has gone well. Both of their teachers seem great, which I am thrilled about.

Lindsay came home from the school the second day and informed me, "A boy likes me." I asked her how she knew & she informed me that he told her. Okay then, let's not beat around the bush. It's promising to be an exciting year...






5 comments:

tv said...

Awwww, super cute pictures! I love the family pic. Laura and Lindsay are adorable in their matching outfits. Also, did Nathan have a wardrobe change halfway through waiting for the bus? Haaaaa. Much love to you all.

amy said...

Hey Valli! :)

Kind of a wardrobe change but because Laura leaves early in the morning, he was still in his PJs and Lindsay goes to p.m. Kindergarten so he had clothes on by that point. You're so observant. :)

Beth said...

haha, I notice the same thing Valli, but I looked for other clues, like Lindsay also changed her shoes, and in the first pictures she was missing her name tag and back pack. So I figured that she must be going afternoons.

I can't believe how much Lindsay looks like you in these pictures!

NANIA14 said...

Nice girls......

Kristina said...

Very cute!! Love the picture of Lindsay looking over her shoulder! Laura looks so much older in that first picture...where did our babies go!?!