Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Summer!

Wow, I've been a bad, bad blogger. I wanted to share a few things even though it's been a REALLY long time since they happened. I think I'll try to do several smaller posts so I'm less overwhelmed!

First of all, "School's Out"!

Laura came off the bus crying her eyes out. I was so worried that she was hurt or something bad had happened. She was crying so much she couldn't answer me when I kept asking her what was wrong. Finally she stopped crying enough to tell me that she was sad that school was out and she was going to miss her friends & teacher & most things school related. I'm pleased as punch that she's a good student and loves school!

Anyway, here are a few photos of her on her last day, June 9th.



Guess the sun was in their eyes a bit on this last photo. Oops.

I still cannot believe that when the school bell rings in the fall (later this summer, actually), I will be sending two of my little ones off to school. My baby is going to Kindergarten. Ahh, it doesn't seem possible. I sure will miss her - good thing it's only half day. Good thing I'll have Nathan to keep me busy!

Don't forget to check back soon. I'll do my next mini blog entry.

2 comments:

tv said...

It IS hard to believe that Laura is so old--it seems like just yesterday at Ken's and my wedding, she was wearing her matching little purple dress and cutting teeth. And all the other nieces and nephews were just twinkles in our collective eyes. Hope you guys are enjoying having all three of the kiddos home! Can't wait to hear (and see) more adventures. :-) Cheers! Love you guys!

VOLUNTEERED MARTYR said...

ur kids luk like angels!! may they get blessed by pure hearts