Friday, March 19, 2010

DRYWALL!!!

I finally convinced my husband to upload photos from his camera so I could update here. Things in our household have been in complete chaos for the past few weeks so I just haven't found the time to update my blog like I would like to.

These photos are of drywall. We are further along now - *almost* all of the painting is done, some of the trim work is done, bathroom vanity, sinks, toilet, etc are all in, lights and outlets, etc, are all in, HVAC is complete. We hope to accomplish quite a bit this weekend so that we can schedule our carpet installation. That is, if baby boy doesn't decide to make his appearance this weekend. :)

I've been having contractions all week off & on so we'll see...



This is the "opening" to the existing house. The wall is open now. More photos to come soon of the "breakthrough". What a mess!





I am SO excited to show you photos of the girls' rooms, bathroom, etc but I want to wait until we're just a bit further along. Here is a sneak peek of the first color on the walls. :)




Each of these rooms has a theme. Any guess as to what they are?!
Be back soon with photos of "the breakthrough" to the existing house and maybe a photo of baby Perry if he decides to make his appearance?

2 comments:

Dave said...

AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to come and see both new additions!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hello Amy,
mi fà piacere di vedere queste ultime modifiche della tua casa americana.
Fantastiche.
Aspetto di vedere gli ultimi aggiornamenti anche con la foto, quando sarà possibile, del nuovo nato.
Nel frattempo tantissimi auguri :-)