Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Door, Windows, Siding & Roof

Lots of progress has been made, I am just slow at posting photos...

We have siding, a (shingled) roof, windows and exterior door. The inside is all insulated and the electrical work is complete. Drywall is here and installation will start ASAP.







In other news, I am now 33 weeks, 4 days pregnant so a sweet baby boy's birth day will be upon us before we know it. We are so excited!

I have been super busy with lots of custom orders lately. Here is one large one I finished recently - 14 "School Days" paper bag albums. It has been good to be busy because it keeps my mind off some of the stress of this adding on. Have I mentioned how tired I am of mud-clad boots in & out of my house??? I'll be so glad when the guys are done here!

We have been busy figuring out paint colors, flooring options, lighting, etc, etc. So many decisions - not good for someone bad at making decisions!

We are BURIED in snow. We have somewhere around ?18-20 inches of snow on the ground. Laura is on her third snow day in the last week. Even the base is closed today so Jeremy is home also.

Stay warm & I'll be back soon with drywall photos.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Oooooh I love the loft.....I am soooo jealous...do you want to pay for an add on to my house? Looking good and no I am not jealous of the snow....I will keep the sun and desert.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Finalmente, la casa stà andando avanti... aspettavo di vedere i progressi... belle le case americane fatte in legno... a me piacciono molto... di quale parte degli U.S. vivi ?
:-)

Dave said...

super exciting Amy! With 3 kids and a husband, muddy boots will be around for a while. LOL

Dave said...

oh yeah, and I think your paperbag album supplier does an great job and should get paid more!

Dancing Queen said...

i think those school cards are are really sweet and cool i want one!!!