Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Additions

I guess it's been awhile. We're still here and soaking in the news that our new addition will indeed be a baby boy. We are SO excited!

Speaking of additions, things here have been busy as we prepare to start a 1000 square foot addition to our house. We expect that the foundation will be poured in the next few weeks. Photos to come as things get underway...

I thought I would post these pics even though we got them taken back in June. They were taken shortly before I found out I was pregnant.




2 comments:

tv said...

A BOY! I'm so thrilled that baby Emmett is going to have a boy cousin that is only two months younger than him! How exciting. K. talked to your mom Tuesday and she wasn't sure whether you guys were going to find out or not. Congrats!

And congrats on the house addition. Fun and scary!

As always, the pictures of the girls are adorable!

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

Adorable!!!! I'm so excited for you :)