Friday, June 26, 2009

School's Out for the Summer!

Finally, here are photos of Laura's last day of school. These were definitely worthy of sharing because they are funny! Yes, Lindsay is wearing a "cat" suit. I believe it is actually a leopard costume but to her, it is a cat. She LOVES cats! She loves wearing this costume! I will say though, that I certainly garnered some strange looks at the post office when my cat came with me...

Jeremy and I recently spent many hours spreading this:


Jeremy did much more mulch-moving than I did. I am happy to report that the last shovel-full was removed from our driveway last Friday evening while I was away enjoying a "scrapbook night" with a friend. (It took almost a month to remove this 15 yard load from our driveway and place it around our house and in our new backyard landscaping plan.)

Here is a first photo of Jeremy's lofty project. He is building the kids a treehouse in our backyard. We have a GIANT apple tree just begging to house a fun fort in the air! There is lots more done now, photos coming soon...
.
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are!

4 comments:

Beth said...

ohhh, I want to see more pictures of the tree house!

We miss you guys!!!

Kristina said...

Boy you were not kidding when you said alot of mulch. I would have cried seeing that on my driveway! I too can't wait to see the tree house pics!

Beth said...

You will be receiving a package in the mail. I mailed you something today. :)

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

I love the cat outfit. My mom actually dresses like that so it must be in style!