Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This is one tradition that the girls have grown to love SO much! They ask often when we will be going to the pumpkin patch. This year we missed our original date because Laura was sick. We picked a later date - she was sick again but did manage to at least pick out a pumpkin.

Nathan was most interested in picking up dirt & rocks to eat as I frantically tried to get him to look at me so I could take some cute photos. I think I got a few but wow, nothing like making a fool of yourself just to get a couple of photos.

Auntie Beth made Nathan's pumpkin shirt - it is too stinkin' cute! You can't see it that great in the photos but his name is embroidered under the truck. She has been busy sewing away and making the CUTEST shirts and other goodies too. She is amazing - I can't believe how fast she can not only learn new things, but master them.




4 comments:

Dave said...

cute kids!!! I want to go to the pumpkin patch too!

Kristina said...

Oh my goodness....they have all grown so much....so very sweet and let me tell you that daddy should be getting his guns ready because he is going to be needing them to scare all the boys away....the girls are beautiful!!! That little boy looks alot like papa!!!

tv said...

You got some beautiful photos of your kiddos here! Love and miss you guys. Nathan's shirt is perfect! :-)

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi :)
hai dei meravigliosi bambini !!!!
Buona giornata :)
PS: la casa come vĂ  ?
Ciao Myriam